1. It is ______a lovely day that we’d like to go out for a walk.
2. --Could you tell me ____________he said at the meeting?
3. You can’t imagine _________excited they were when they received these nice Christmas pre sents.
4. Mary had ______ much work to do that she stayed at her office all day.
5.The place _______interested me most was the Children's Palace.
6.Do you know the man _______I spoke to?
7. In the exam, the ________ (careful)you are, the _______ (few)mistakes you will make.
8. You should finish your lessons _______ you go out to play.
9.This is the hotel _______they stayed last month.
10. Would you please tell me _________we should do next, Mr Wang?
11.Do you know the year ______the Chinese Communist Party was founded?
12.That is the day ______I'll never forget.
13.The only factory ______we'll visit next week is not far from here.
14. _______ I felt very tired, I tried to finish the work.
15. ______ the day went on, the weather got worse.
16.Great changes have taken place since then in the factory _______we are working.
17.This is one of the best films _______have been shown this year.
18.Can you lend me the book ______you talked the other day?
19. I don’t remember ________ h e worked in that city when he was young.
20. We will stay at home if my aunt ________ (go) to visit us tomorrow.
21.The pen ______he is writing is mine.
22.They arrived at a farmhouse, in front of ______sat a small boy.
23. --Do you know if he _______ (come) to play basket ball with us? --I think he will come if he ______(be) free tomorrow.
24. In the zoo if a child _____ (fall) into the water and can’t swim, the dolphins may come up to help him.
25.The engineer ______my father works is about 50 years old.
26. I want to know ________ you will come back at 8:00 tomorrow.
27. Is there anyone in your class ______family is in the country?
28. I hurried _____ I wouldn’t be late for class.
29. He wanted to know ___________he’s going to do at t he meeting.
30. Could you tell me _______he mended the bike this morning?
31. --I’m waiting for the mail. Do you know ________ it will arrive? --Usually it comes by 4: 00.
32. When you read the book, you’d better make a mark _______ you have any questions.
33. The teacher raised his voice _______ all the students could hear him.
34. --Could you tell me _________you were doing last night? --Er, I was watching Euro 2004 at home.
35. --Could you tell me _________ you will visit the Bamboo Garden? --The day after tomorrow, I think.
36. _______ he’s old, he can still carry this heavy bag.
37. --Could you tell me ______ she is looking for?
38. --Excuse me, would you please tell me ________we can get to the post office?
--Certainl y. Go straight along here. It’s next to a hospital.
39. Mr. King didn’t know _______ his son comes home yesterday evening.
40. He is good at English, ______we all know.
41. Do you know ________ I could pass the exam?
42. Jim doesn’t understand ___________ is the way to the museum.
43. The police asked the children _______ cross the street ________ the traffic lights turned green.
44. I was late for class yesterday _______ there was something wrong with my bike.
45. The magician(魔术师)________played magic tricks in last year's CCTV Spring Festival Gala is Liu Qian. He is popular in China now.
- 2018-2019年小学数学人教版《四年级下》《5 三角形》《图形的拼组》综合测试试卷【4】含答案考
- 苏州正豪塑胶电子有限公司(企业信用报告)- 天眼查
- 北京英润联润滑油有限公司(企业信用报告)- 天眼查
- 2019年北师大版一起小学英语四年级下册《unit 9 Day and night》优质课教案 (6)
- 何时卖出股票 该出手时就得出手
- 【小学教育】三年级数学上册第三单元三位数乘一位数(不进位)的乘法(信息窗1)教学 ppt课件
- 人教新课标四年级数学上册课件6.2.12 应用商的变化规律进行简算PPT